Ukraine’s PM wants to tax the interest from deposits

Ukraine’s PM wants to tax the interest from deposits

Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk suggests taxing the interest on deposits over UAH 50,000 - as he said opening the CM meeting on March 19.

“I am in favor of taxing the income of the rich. Those who receive significant profits should share,” said Yatsenyuk.

The PM also noted that only the richest 10% of the population hold deposits over UAH 50,000 - the remaining 90% of Ukrainians do not have this much savings.


85

Новости партнеров

Загрузка...
Загрузка...