DECEMBER 16-17, 2013, Kiev, hotel "Kiev", the Second floor, “Triumphal Hall” Public non-political discussion “Future economic development of Ukraine in the context of the integration processes”
EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF POLITICAL CULTURE
NEWS AGENCY KHARKOV
DECEMBER 16-17, 2013, Kiev, hotel "Kiev", the Second floor, “Triumphal Hall”
Public non-political discussion “Future economic development of Ukraine in the context of the integration processes”
The venue is planned as an open, friendly discussion of a number of strategic processes, including:
“Features of the integration policy of Ukraine: strategy, tactics and the ‘window of opportunity’”
AIC - the locomotive of the Ukrainian economy and the flagship of development in the integration space?
Perspectives and the pitfalls in knowledge-intensive sectors of the Ukrainian economy (aerospace, defense, aircraft engineering, turbine industry, etc.)
“Labor migration and social aspects of integration policy”
“Monetary and financial aspects of the geo-economic strategies"
We invited to participate in the discussion on these issues prominent Ukrainian and foreign experts, business leaders of Ukraine, representatives of academia and ministry officials, people deputies of Ukraine, political scientists, journalists, NGO leaders.
Media representatives are welcome to register before 11:00 a.m. on December 16, 2013 by telephone:
+38 050 391 6767 (Manager - Yana Karpova)
LIST OF PANEL MEMBERS
16-17 DECEMBER 2013
1. Beloserov Alexander - currency and financial risks strategist, BNP Paribass
2. Valeri Bondarenko - PhD, expert, Belarus
3. Bulavin Alexander, Ph.D., director of the European Institute of Political Culture
4. Busygina Irina - Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of MGIMO, Moscow Institute of International Relations
5. Gorokhov Alexander - analyst at the Strategic Culture Foundation
6. Dzhangirov Dmitry - analyst, writer
7. Dudchak Alexander - economist, associate professor of Kiev University of Economics, Head of the Strategic Culture Foundation
8. Kasyanov Dmitry - PhD, consultant, partner at the Consulting Center
9. Kondakov Vladimir - co-chair of Donetsk charitable regional organization “Resource Center ‘Generous hearts of Donbass’”
10. Kondrashov Dmitry - chief editor of “The Baltic World” magazine, analyst
11. Korotkaya Tatiana - USAID deputy director, Kiev
12. Kostjuchenko Sergey - head of Delta Bank Central Directorate
13. Kravets Natalia - coordinator of small and medium businesses
14. Mazur Vladimir - director of Economic Security Department, Antratsitugol coal company, Lugansk
15. Mihaylich Roman - expert on restructuring the state ownership, NGO “Committee of assistance for fighting Economic And Corruption-Related Crime”
16. Nikiforov Andrey - PhD in Political Science, Associate Professor, Taurida National University
17. Paraskiv Oleg - people's deputy of Ukraine
18. Pakhomov Sergey - Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor
19. Podlutsky Anton - Editor-in-Chief, RBC Ukraine media outlet
20. Polonsky Dmitry - deputy of Simferopol city council, General Director of “Crimean architectural and construction company”
21. Romanchuk Nikolai - Hero of Ukraine (Nikolayev)
22. Saldo Vladimir - people's deputy, former Mayor of Kherson
23. Samoilov Alexei - vice president of the International Slavic University (Kharkov)
24. Svyatash Dmitry - people's deputy, president of Avtoinveststroy corporation
25. Sergeeva Viktoria - head of the Solicitor Association “National Law Firm”
26. Tarakanov Gennady - board member at NGO “Gromadsky Control”, assistant of former people's deputy Landik Volodymyr - advisor to the chairman of the board of Lugansk regional consumer society
27. Fedin Vasily - head of shipbuilding department at “Smart - Holding”, Kiev
28. Holondovich Vladimir - general-lieutenant of the police, Merited Lawyer of Ukraine, chairman of the Foundation of the Ministry of Interior, chairman of the board on controlling law enforcement activities affiliated to the European Human Rights Committee
29. Tsarev Oleg - people's deputy of Ukraine, head of the subcommittee on land relations at the Parliamentary Committee on agrarian policy and land relations
30. Stoyakin Basil - political scientist
31. Sibiryakov Sergey - political scientist, coordinator, IA REX international expert group
of public non-political discussion “Future economic development of Ukraine in the context of the integration processes”
December 16-17, 2013 Kiev, hotel "Kiev"
13.00-14.00 – registration of the panel members
13.30-14.00 – Press Conference of the organizers
14.00 – Discussion opening, presentation of the topic, scope identification
14.10-15.30 – presentation of a supporting paper, answers to the questions:
Oleg Tsarev: "Integration challenges for the Ukrainian economy"
Valeri Bondarenko: Geopolitical processes in the Eastern Europe
16.00-18.00 – debate on the supporting papers
11.00-11.10 – opening of the second day of debate
11.10-12.00 - Discussion topic: “Features of the integration policy of Ukraine: strategy, tactics and the ‘window of opportunity’”
Roman Mihaylich: “Perspective directions of reforming the state property of Ukraine in the context of the integration processes”
Valeri Bondarenko: Ukraine in the context of socio-economic processes in the post-Soviet space (a lot of socio-economic statistics, a view of the RAS Institute of Economics)
12.00-12.30 – Coffee Break
12.30-14.00 – discussion on the topic: Perspectives and the pitfalls in knowledge-intensive sectors of the Ukrainian economy (aerospace, defense, aircraft engineering, turbine industry, etc.)
Irina Busygina: “Ukraine: the problem of strategic choice in divided society”
14.00-14.30 - Coffee Break
14.30 – 16.00 – debate on other topics of the discussion
Dmitry Kasyanov: Modernization of the economy. Why and who needs the billions?
Alexander Beloserov: “Monetary and financial aspects of the geo-economic strategies"
Dmitry Kondrashov: “The parity principles in Ukraine’s economic relations with the Eurasian Economic Community and the EU”
Andrey Nikiforov: “Evolution and Prospects of the ‘Crimean project’: failed, imaginary, real and potential economic development strategies of the Crimea"
Anton Podlutsky: Revival of the old Soviet foreign economic relations - a chance for a range of Ukrainian industries
Alexander Bulavin: Socio-psychological, mental particularities of integration aspirations of Ukrainians
Sergei Sibiryakov: “Civic potential of Ukraine’s social media: Maidan and EuroMaidan”
Sergey Pakhomov: "International Alliance as a way to increase the competitive edge of Ukraine"
Dmitry Polonsky: Strengthening cross-border cooperation and growing investment in infrastructure as a basic condition for the intensification of economic integration processes.
16.00-16.30 - end of discussion, approval of the Memorandum